17. Chargers – Melvin Gordon – RB – Wisconsin – Scouting Report
Chargers have to upgrade their running game. Gurley won’t be here so Gordon has to be their guy.
18. Chiefs – DeVante Parker – WR – Louisville – Scouting Report
Parker is a candidate to slip and if he falls into the Saints lap, he is a great mix of need and value.
19. Browns – Breshad Perriman – WR – Central Florida – Scouting Report
Browns add a young receiver who will have some experience when they add their QB of the future in the 2016 draft.
20. Eagles – Phillip Dorsett – WR – Miami FL – Scouting Report
Eagles need to add some more speed to their quick-strike passing game. Dorsett could be an electric weapon in Kelly’s offense.
21. Bengals – La’el Collins – OT – LSU – Scouting Report
The police say Collins isn’t a suspect, so I don’t envision teams being scared off. That type of character concern was not something teams worried about with Collins prior to this week and this shouldn’t change that view.
22. Steelers – Kevin Johnson – CB – Wake Forest – Scouting Report
This has been a pick in my mock for awhile now. It’s a great blend of need and value for a team desperate for secondary help.
23. Lions – Malcom Brown – DT – Texas – Scouting Report
He won’t replace Suh, but he’ll help. He’s more of a space-eater than the pentrated Suh was for Detroit.
24. Cardinals – Randy Gregory – LB – Nebraska – Scouting Report
He’s a risk, but veteran teams on the verge of competing for a title are exactly the type of teams that should gamble on this type of prospect.
25. Panthers – D.J. Humphries – OT – Florida – Scouting Report
So many possible linemen for the Panthers to take, it’s tough to know who they actually want. But they definitely want one of them.
26. Ravens – Nelson Agholor – WR – USC – Scouting Report
I just can’t imagine the Ravens starting 2015 with their current stable of receivers. Steve Smith needs some help.
27. Cowboys – Byron Jones – CB – Connecticut – Scouting Report
The Cowboys need to fix a disappointing secondary. A trade up to land a guy like Jones may even be possible.
28. Broncos – Cedric Ogbuehi – OT – Texas A&M – Scouting Report
Not every team would gamble on Ogbuehi, but if he’s healthy he’ll help the Broncos in 2015 more than any other prospect on the board.
29. Colts - Damarius Randall – S – Arizona State
Colts are tough to figure out. But Randall would add some talent to a very shaky secondary.
30. Packers - Denzel Perryman – LB – Miami FL – Scouting Report
The top cornerbacks should be off the board, forcing the Packers to addres their issues at linebacker in the first round.
31. Saints - Bud Dupree – DE/LB – Kentucky – Scouting Report
Dupree probably won’t fall this far, but once he starts to slide someone will trade up and he’s a great fit for the Saints.
32. Titans – Dorial Green-Beckham – WR – Oklahoma – Scouting Report
[projected trade w/ Patriots] If DGB slides to the end of the first, the Titans will be tempted to trade up. The want a big receiver who can stretch the field.