17. Falcons – Shaq Lawson – DE – Clemson
If any of the top pass-rushers are on the board, it will be very difficult for the Falcons to justify any other selection.
18. Colts – Jack Conklin – OT – Michigan State
Adding another weapon like Ezekiel Elliott is very tempting, but protecting Andrew Luck has to be the priority this offseason.
19. Bills – Robert Nkemdiche – DL – Ole Miss
It’s impossible to predict how teams will view Nkemdiche off the field. He’ll likely be removed from some boards. But Rex Ryan is a gambler and could come away with a top-five talent.
24. Bengals – Laquon Treadwell – WR – Ole Miss
This WR class is vastly overrated and some prospects could fall (maybe even all of them). Sanu and Jones are both free agents and it will cost too much to re-sign both.
25. Steelers – Hunter Henry – TE – Arkansas
Heath Miller is still an asset, but not a difference-maker. Hunter Henry is not much of a blocker (maybe the Steelers won’t like him for that reason) but he’s the best receiver at TE in this class.
27. Packers – Vernon Butler – DT – Louisiana Tech
Butler fits the mold of the versatile defensive lineman the Packers like to target. It’s not a glaring need, but the value works well.
28. Chiefs – Corey Coleman – WR – Baylor
Maybe they’ll view Coleman as too similar to Maclin, but I think he’s much better at competing for balls in traffic, making him a more well-rounded receiver.
29. Cardinals – Leonard Floyd – LB – Georgia
I don’t love Floyd as an outside linebacker in the 3-4 but the fact that he’s undersized won’t scare the Cardinals.
30. Broncos – Jason Spriggs – OT – Indiana
Improving the protection around Manning and/or Osweiler is a top priority for the Broncos this offseason.