17. Falcons – Shaq Lawson – DE – Clemson
This might be the best case scenario for the Falcons, who need a pass-rusher in a class without many first-round options.
18. Colts – Jack Conklin – OT – Michigan State
Protecting Luck is priority No. 1. And they may even want to consider moving up in the first round to make it happen.
24. Bengals – Laquon Treadwell – WR – Ole Miss
This WR class is vastly overrated and some prospects could fall (maybe even all of them). Sanu and Jones are both free agents and it will cost too much to re-sign both.
25. Steelers – Hunter Henry – TE – Arkansas
Heath Miller is still an asset, but not a difference-maker. Hunter Henry is not much of a blocker (maybe the Steelers won’t like him for that reason) but he’s the best receiver at TE in this class.
27. Packers – Reggie Ragland – LB – Alabama
With Clay Matthews moving back to outside linebacker, the Packers need to add someone to fill his role on the inside.
28. Chiefs – Braxton Miller – WR – Ohio State
Adding another weapon to the offense, especially a versatile one like Miller, could help put the Chiefs over the top in 2016.
29. Cardinals – Jonathan Bullard – DE – Florida
The Cardinals are looking to add some youth to an aging defensive line. Bullard fits nicely at end in their 3-4 scheme.
31. Broncos – Sheldon Rankins – DT – Louisville
With such a deep class at the top, the Broncos should take a best player available approach to the first round.