Final – April 29, 2015
1. Buccaneers – Jameis Winston – QB – Florida State – Scouting Report
I think we can say its set in stone now (and probably has been for a couple months). Winston is their guy.
2. Titans – Marcus Mariota – QB – Oregon – Scouting Report
The Titans want out and they’ll discuss trades up until the last minute, but the most interested teams just don’t have the ammo to move up.
3. Jaguars – Todd Gurley – RB – Georgia – Scouting Report
The Jaguars have something up their sleeve. I actually suspect they trade down a few slots, but Gurley should end up being their guy.
4. Raiders – Leonard Williams – DE – USC – Scouting Report
The Raiders want to move down and they probably can. Atlanta would like to move up for a pass-rusher and the Jets may want to jump the Redskins. Even if they move down, there’s a decent chance they still get Williams.
5. Redskins – Brandon Scherff – OL – Iowa – Scouting Report
The ‘Skins have a lot of needs, but it sounds like Scherff is their target. They’ll plug him in at right tackle.
6. Jets – Amari Cooper – WR – Alabama – Scouting Report
This is a tough call. The Jets like Scherff and Peat also. But Cooper is probably too much of a difference-maker on offense to pass up.
7. Bears - Kevin White – WR – West Virginia – Scouting Report
This might actually be the Bears dream scenario. White should slide right into Brandon Marshall’s starting spot and immediately become a weapon opposite Alshon Jeffery.
8. Falcons – Dante Fowler Jr. – DE/LB – Florida – Scouting Report
Fowler probably won’t fall to No. 8 but there are multiple scenarios in which the Falcons can trade up to get Dan Quinn’s guy.
9. Giants – Andrus Peat – OL – Stanford – Scouting Report
This feels like a reach, but the Giants are all about adding to their offensive and defensive lines.
10. Rams – Ereck Flowers – OT – Miami FL – Scouting Report
I believe the Rams will like Flowers for many of the same reasons they selected Greg Robinson a season ago.
11. Vikings – Trae Waynes – CB – Michigan State – Scouting Report
This has been an obvious selection for months. Plug him right in opposite Xavier Rhodes.
12. Browns – Danny Shelton – DT – Washington – Scouting Report
The Browns loves Shelton and really want him to become their Haloti Ngata or Dontari Poe.
13. Saints – Vic Beasley – LB – Clemson – Scouting Report
Beasley could fall, or the Saints could trade up. Either way this feels like a perfect match.
14. Dolphins – Shaq Thompson – LB – Washington – Scouting Report
Going out on a limb here. Feels like the Dolphins could use a coverage linebacker. But they’re a really tough team to figure out.
15. 49ers – Arik Armstead – DL – Oregon – Scouting Report
Worst kept secret of the draft. Unless someone else falls, 49ers would love to land Armstead.
16. Texans – Landon Collins – S – Alabama
D.J. Swearinger is on the trade block, which will immediately make strong safety a glaring hole.