33. Titans – T.J. Clemmings – OT – Pittsburgh – Scouting Report
With Lewan at left tackle now, there’s a gap on the right side that needs to be filled. Clemmings looks like the perfect fit here.
34. Buccaneers – Donovan Smith – OL – Penn State – Scouting Report
This is a no-brainer. Can’t enter the year with Dotson and Pamphile as your starters at tackle.
35. Raiders – Jaelen Strong – WR – Arizona State – Scouting Report
If they pass on White and Cooper, a Day 2 wide receiver has to be a target. Strong is a nice young weapon to develop along side Carr.
36. Jaguars – Tevin Coleman – RB – Indiana – Scouting Report
Jags aren’t sold on Gerhart or Robinson, so a running back is high on their Day 2 wish list this year.
37. Jets – Devin Smith – WR – Ohio State – Scouting Report
Add a deep threat like Smith would give the Jets a nice, versatile trio along with him, Marshall and Decker.
39. Bears – Jordan Phillips – DT – Oklahoma – Scouting Reports
Interior line depth is an issue and Phillips could start at nose tackle immediately and help improve the run defense.
40. Giants – Randy Gregory – DE – Nebraska – Scouting Report
Character concerns have teams scared, but he’s too talent not to come off the board quickly in the 2nd round.
41. Rams – Dorial Green-Beckham – WR – Oklahoma – Scouting Report
Rams need a big receiver and Les Snead has gambled on character risks in the past (Janoris Jenkins).
42. Falcons – Cameron Erving – C – Florida State – Scouting Report
Peter Konz never worked out and the Falcons would likely be thrilled if Erving fell into their lap to fill that hole.
43. Browns – Maxx Williams – TE – Minnesota – Scouting Report
In the long term, Williams could actually be an upgrade over Jordan Cameron, who the Browns failed to re-sign.
44. Saints – Eli Harold – DE – Virginia – Scouting Report
You can’t have too many pass-rushers. Saints could grab a few early int he draft. Harold has great value here.
45. Vikings – Ameer Abdullah – RB – Nebraska – Scouting Report
With Peterson’s future still up in the air, they’re likely to grab an insurance policy somewhere on Day 2.
46. 49ers – Paul Dawson – LB – TCU – Scouting Report
For off-field reasons this is a risk, but Dawson could be a dangerous playmaker at inside linebacker in the 49ers scheme.
47. Dolphins – Ronald Darby – CB – Florida State – Scouting Report
Cornerback depth is a definite need. Darby lacks ideal size, but has the speed to stick with any receiver down the field.
48. Chargers – Owamagbe Odighizuwa – DL – UCLA – Scouting Report
Odighizuwa wasn’t used to his best ability at UCLA and could explode as a pass-rush threat in the NFL.
49. Chiefs – Benardrick McKinney – LB – Miss. State – Scouting Report
McKinney would fit nicely at inside linebacker starting next to Derrick Johnson, and potentially developing into his replacement.
50. Bills – A.J. Cann – OG – South Carolina – Scouting Report
Cann would be a massive upgrade on the interior offensive line and could provide a boost the Bills rushing attack.
51. Texans – Hau’oli Kikaha – LB – Washington – Scouting Report
The injury history is a concern, but a fully healthy Kikaha is a first-round talent. Could be a steal here.
52. Eagles – Grady Jarrett – DT – Clemson – Scouting Report
This isn’t a glaring need, but the depth would help. Jarrett fits the profile of a guy Kelly would target.
53. Bengals – Denzel Perryman – LB – Miami FL – Scouting Report
Perryman could replace Maualuga, or play weak-side linebacker if Burfict shifts to the inside.
54. Lions – Eddie Goldman – DT – Florida State – Scouting Report
Goldman is nothing more than a space-eater on the defensive line, but the Lions could use some depth there.
55. Cardinals – Danielle Hunter – DE/LB – LSU – Scouting Report
Hunter had limited production in LSU’s scheme, but has huge upside as a pass-rusher at the next level.
56. Steelers – Lorenzo Mauldin – LB – Louisville – Scouting Report
Mauldin perfectly fits the profile of a Steelers outside linebacker. He’s inconsistent, but should eventually excel in their scheme.
57. Panthers – Quentin Rollins – CB – Miami OH – Scouting Report
Cornerback depth is an issue in Carolina. Rollins is a developmental prospect, but has potential of a future starter.
58. Ravens – T.J. Yeldon – RB – Alabama – Scouting Report
Yeldon is the perfect power runner to pair with the more explosive and elusive Justin Forsett.
59. Broncos – Devin Funchess – WR/TE – Michigan – Scouting Report
If they’re giving it one last shot with Manning, it makes sense to find another instant-impact weapon to replace Julius Thomas.
60. Cowboys – Preston Smith – DE – Mississippi State – Scouting Report
Smith provides some depth for the Cowboys front seven and a potential three-down lineman in the future.
61. Colts – Ali Marpet – OG/C – Hobart – Scouting Report
Marpet is versatile, so the Colts could test out some arrangements on the line to find the right combination.
63. Seahawks – Rashad Greene – WR – Florida State – Scouting Report
Greene has the speed to stretch the field and could emerge as a solid No. 2 or No. 3 option in Seattle.
64. Patriots – Michael Bennett – DT – Ohio State – Scouting Report
Bennett’s versatility should fit nicely in New England. He’s a dangerous interior pass-rush threat.